Sunday, April 22, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 04/22/2018

Our Orwellian Hole

On the subject, I was one of many fence sitters.  I wanted our agencies enabled to collect intelligence and foil terrorist plots.  I did not think it likely they would intentionally collect data on average Americans.  My naivete also steered me to believe the Government of a free United States of America would never abuse this power to spy on Americans for reasons other than anti-terrorism and especially not political opposition during a Presidential campaign..........
https://newswithviews.com/our-orwellian-hole/
by J.D. Pendry.

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Please don’t think me arrogant or boastful, because even after all these years of following the Lord, I am still no more than a student.  But the more I learn of our God and His Kingdom, the more I want to learn more, drawing ever closer to Him, as the Holy Spirit fills me with a hunger and thirst I never knew I was missing when I was young.........
https://newswithviews.com/turn-your-eyes-upon-jesus/
by Rob Pue

America Has Lost Her Constitution, Part 5

What we have seen in this series is a complete usurpation of our Constitution by both Parties.  Democrats seem to have less regard for it than Republicans as the blatant overreach of Democratic administrations have been the most damaging.  Woodrow Wilson in establishing the ‘Federal Reserve’ which is neither Federal nor does it have any reserves.........
https://newswithviews.com/america-has-lost-her-constitution-part-5/
by Roger Anghis

No comments:

Post a Comment