Sunday, September 24, 2017

NEWS WITH VIEWS 09/24/2017 LIBERALISM i THE REAL DANGER TO AMERICA!

Miracle Of The U.S. Constitution And the 2nd Amendment

Since his inauguration, President Trump has assumed an all-too-reactive and -defensive posture vis-à-vis his political enemies. He seems quite unable to foresee, let alone to forestall, forfend, or even fashion an adequate response to his opponents’ next moves, no matter how pellucidly predictable they may be. Rather, he suffers his antagonists to strike at will, whenever and wherever an opportunity to make mischief presents itself..........
https://newswithviews.com/miracle-of-the-u-s-constitution-and-the-2nd-amendment/
by Rev. David Whitney.

What Is The Real Danger In America

Almost every day we hear about one radical group or another demanding that they get their way even if it violates the rights of the rest of America.  I truly believe that this mindset is the result of the liberal ideology of ‘everybody gets a trophy’.  When that was first implemented my kids were still in grade school.........
https://newswithviews.com/what-is-the-real-danger-in-america/
by Roger Anghis

Destroying Monuments And Lies About Race

While in Baltimore visiting my 89 year old black dad, I thanked him for filling me and my four younger siblings with the Word of God. I told Dad how I would hear a minister on TV begin reciting a verse from the Bible and find myself reciting the verse along with him. I wondered how I knew that verse from the Bible. Then, it dawned on me, Dad filled us with the Word of God when we were kids. Dad chuckled and told me a story.........
https://newswithviews.com/destroying-monuments-and-lies-about-race/
by Lloyd Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment