Wednesday, February 22, 2017

RETURN TO ORDER 02/22/2017 ABORTION IS BASED ON LIES AND PROPAGANDA

02/22/17
Dear Patriots,

As I ask you to join me in praying for the repose of the soul of Norma McCorvey, the defendant in the infamous Roe v. Wade turned pro-life Crusader, I ask you to see my article:

Norma McCorvey: Following God's Promises

Perhaps her most remembered words will be these:

"I think it's safe to say that the entire abortion industry is based on a lie..."

Very powerful!!

I'm astonished to hear people say unbalanced markets can be regulated into order. They think that stopping abuses with straitjacket regulations will solve all problems. In the case of frenzied markets, this usually addresses the effects not the causes of financial instability as I explain here:

Why Regulation Does Not Always Work

In our personal lives, our task is to identify these and other areas where frenetic intemperance touches us personally and then have the courage to adjust our lives accordingly. We would do well to rid ourselves of those situations, investments, gadgets, and attitudes that favor frenetic intemperance in our personal lives as I mention here:

Getting Rid of Frenetic Intemperance in Our Own Lives

Then there's the campaign against The Mick TV series.

It uses children and vulgar language to promote the sexual revolution and transgender ideology, and paints Planned Parenthood (the largest abortion provider) in a positive light. Please use this opportunity to sign the petition asking Fox to pull the series.

If you have already signed it, consider passing it on to your friends and family. It can be a small act to show the modern world there are still those that live for a higher Truth.

Finally, please help reach the milestone of 300,000 copies of Return to Order in circulation (we're at 275,000 now) by recommending a free copy of my book to your friends.

Readers in the USA can get a free hardcopy of my book HERE.

Oversea readers can download the free audio version HERE.

I hope you have a blessed week.
Until next week, I remain,
Sincerely,

John Horvat
Vice-President, Tradition, Family and Property (TFP)
www.ReturnToOrder.org

No comments:

Post a Comment