Wednesday, February 8, 2017

MICHELE FIORE - CANDIDATE - WARD 6 - LAS VEGAS CITY COUNCIL

Pasta Tonight!

  Please join me at my home for pasta and great conversation about our community, state and nation.

  I'll be hosting this event TONIGHTWednesday, February 8th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please feel free to stop by for all or just a part of the evening and I hope you bring a friend! Please note my address: 6205 Red Pine Court, Las Vegas, NV, 89130


  As usual, there will be plenty of pasta and friendship to go around. I can't wait to see you there!  
 

  Please consider joining Team Fiore by knocking on doors, making calls or donating today. In addition to events like these, I am reaching out to voters across Ward 6 to let them know I need their vote to protect our shared values and keep up important work, like defending the Second Amendment. 

  Did you know some of the worst gun control policies in the nation have been proposed and implemented at the municipal level? From Oakland to Chicago to Washington, DC, restrictive gun control policies have been rammed through city council chambers. While some have been overturned by courts, others maintain the force of law.

 I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for the Second Amendment at City Hall! 

2 comments: