Thursday, February 2, 2017

MICHELE FIORE CANDIDATE FOR CITY COUNCIL WARD 6 SAYS 'NO' TO SANCTUARY CITY STATUS

Friends, 
 
   Today I made one of my signature campaign planks public: I will work locally to ensure that agencies across Clark County are in compliance with America's immigration laws and cooperating with federal law enforcement. Let me be clear: I support President Trump and intend to work collaboratively with his administration to ensure the law is being followed. 

  You can read the full press release here. If this issue is important to you like it is to me, I hope that you'll consider making a donation to my campaign via our website. Please visit www.VoteFiore.com/donate or click here to go to the donation page. Even as little as $25 helps me spread my message to voters in Ward 6. I need your help to do it.

Please make a contribution today. 


It's that time again!

  Please join me at my home for pasta and great conversation about our community, state and nation.

  I'll be hosting this event on Wednesday, February 8th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please feel free to stop by for all or just a part of the evening. Please note my address: 6205 Red Pine Court, Las Vegas, NV, 89130


  As usual, there will be plenty of pasta and friendship to go around. I can't wait to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment