Tuesday, January 24, 2017

MICHELE FIORE - CANDIDATE FOR LAS VEGAS CITY COUNCIL, WARD 6 - SUPPORT NEEDED - A PROVEN LEADER!

It's official: I'm running for Las Vegas City Council, Ward 6. 

Friends,

  I wanted you to be among the first to know. Today, I filed to represent my friends and neighbors in Ward 6 on the Las Vegas City Council. As many of you know, Assembly District 4 and Ward 6 overlap quite a bit...and that may help explain why voters in Ward 6 threw their weight behind President Trump and other Republicans down the ticket. It also helps explain why voters in Ward 6 rejected Question 1, a gun control measure on Nevada's ballot just a few short months ago. 

  Ward 6 deserves a council person willing to fight for these views. They deserve a voice on the city council that is reflective of the values and principles they hold dear. Our community is facing many challenges: dealing with renewed economic growth, rising rates of crime and threats to our liberty from the state legislature.

  And while I am no longer in the state legislature, I am still very much in the fight to keep Nevada a great place to live, work and play. I need your support to help make sure Las Vegas' best days are in front of us. Your donation of $10, $50 or more will help me spread my message across Ward 6. Will you make a contribution today?
Donate Today
Please join me for pasta!
 

I'm thrilled to invite you into my home for pasta and great conversation about our district. I'll be hosting this event on Wednesday, January 25th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please feel free to stop by for all or just a part of the evening. Please note my address: 6205 Red Pine Court, Las Vegas, NV, 89130

As usual, there will be plenty of pasta and friendship to go around. I can't wait to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment