Wednesday, November 23, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE WISHES EVERYONE A 'HAPPY THANKSGIVING'




Dear Friends,
From our family to yours, “Happy Thanksgiving”. This is my favorite time of year, turkeys that make you sleepy, the smell of pies in the oven, the music your family makes with their voices whether happy or heated, eggnog, reflecting on the year, planning Christmas, Hanukkah, your holiday celebrations and the New Year to come.

As you enjoy good food and good times with friends and family, I ask you to take a moment to give thanks for the men and women serving in our armed forces that can't be with their families this holiday and for all family members that aren’t home together celebrating.
Here’s to my friends from my childhood to my newest ones, creating new ventures, making more new friends, creating new challenges and new beginnings.
All my love,
Michele Fiore
P.S. From top to bottom, my grandkids Mara, Morrigan, Jayden & Jake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment