Tuesday, October 18, 2016

VERITAS ACTION MUST HAVE YOUR SUPPORT! PLEASE SIGN THEIR LETTER TO MSM!


This week, I released a video that exposed the Clinton Crime Family and their ongoing mission to manipulate the media and rig the election.


This work is the most exhaustive and complete investigation of voter fraud that has ever been conducted and exposes the entire act in bright, bold colors.

You may have seen the video on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook . . . but you certainly didn't see it on CNN, NBC, CBS . . . etc.

Why?

I have been told by multiple sources that these corporate media empires literally sit in fear of reprisal if Hillary were to take the White House and control the Department of Justice and various other departments of the government.

They're not taking it lightly.

For the past week, one news organization, that I won't mention, sent in their reporters and researchers to review these tapes and material.

They had promised full coverage.

On the eve of my release, they called me up and told me they simply cannot air it.

They were being threatened by $1,000-an-hour attorneys with not-so-veiled threats of future reprisal.

And then more calls came in . . . my bookings on cable television were abruptly cancelled.

One cable show decided to play a clip of kittens clapping rather than my video showing the unraveling of the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

And that's why I'm writing you right now.

I need you to click here and send a letter to dozens of reporters . . . and you can do it in a single click.

You'll be telling them to "Air James O'Keefe's investigation" and to take a stand for truth.

The process will only take a minute and will go a long way toward fighting the threats and intimidation levied by Clinton and the Democrat apparatus.

Once you send the letter, I'll link you over to this video . . . just in case you missed it.

In Truth,

James O'Keefe
Project Veritas Action

P.S. The media has spiked all coverage of my investigation and I need your help to get these videos on the air. Click here to send a message to the media and to see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment