Friday, October 21, 2016

MUTH'S TRUTHS 10/21/2016

From the Good News/Bad News Department

My 16-year-old daughter, Kristen, went to her first job interview on Wednesday…and was hired for her first job on Thursday!  She’ll be working at a candy store at the mall for the holiday season.

Very happy for and very proud of her.  That’s the good news.


But as a Dad, it brings a little bit of sorrow, too.  Another reminder that my first-born is one step closer to leaving the nest.  Of course, I know it’s inevitable…but it still sucks.  Where, indeed, has the time gone?

Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs

P.S.  A number of people have called and written asking what my position was on the stadium deal passed by the Legislature last week.  I was in favor of it. 

A lot of the anti-stadium propaganda, especially from that goofball liberal blogger Jon Ralston, was inaccurate and misleading.  Hope to have a full, detailed explanation finished this weekend.  Stand by…


Hof.big selloutski billboard


THE BIG SELLOUTSKI


An Open Letter to the People and Voters of Assembly District 36:  Do you remember that movie classic “She Wore a Yellow Ribbon”?  In it the late, great actor John Wayne famously told a cavalry soldier, “Never apologize.  It’s a sign of weakness.” Far be it for me to...read more


Twitter Follow



Facebook Like2


SPORTS

Although I am continuing with my boycott of any San Francisco 49’ers game as long as cop-hating low-life Colin Krapperdick is playing for them – and am watching far fewer games overall because of the NFL-wide spread of this anti-American disease – I love the fact that Thursday Night Football games are now available on Twitter.

While reception isn’t always perfect via my iPhone, it’s usually pretty darned good.  And I can sit in my car and watch the games using Bluetooth audio through my car stereo in the parking lot while my son is at soccer practice.  If you weren’t aware of this new option, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment