Tuesday, October 18, 2016

MUTH'S TRUTHS 10/18/2016

MUTH’S TRUTHS

Tomorrow is the HUGE presidential debate in Las Vegas that could determine whether Donald Trump or Crooked Hillary is the next resident of our White House.

If you’re in Las Vegas but not attending the event live at UNLV, you might want to join a few hundred fellow conservatives at a HUGE Debate Watch Party being hosted by The Great America PAC at Stoney’s Rockin’ Country nightclub.
 

Special invited guests include Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Sheriff David Clarke, actor Jon Voight, Larry Elder, Hugh Hewitt and Sarah Palin.  Admission is free, but tickets are limited and you must be at least 18 years of age.

For more information or to RSVP, click here

Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs

P.S.  From painful experience I can tell you the worst thing about youth sports are the adults.

For those of you following me on Twitter, you know I was ejected as a coach of my recreational youth soccer team on Saturday night.  To which I tweeted: “Woo-hoo!”  To which Lesley Pittman tweeted, “You’re proud of this?”  To which I responded, “Hell, yeah.  I was defending one of my players.”

Now here’s the rest of the story…

Midway through the first half, a league official came up to me on the sidelines and told me I had to immediately take one of my girls out of the game.  Why?  Because she was wearing black soccer shorts, but not the “official” black soccer shorts that have the league’s little white two-inch logo at the bottom. 

It’s “the rules,” the league official informed me.  That’s “stupid,” I replied…and refused to take the young lady out of the game.  The situation went downhill from there. 

In the end, the girl was allowed to continue playing – as she should have since it’s the KIDS that youth sports are supposed to be about, not inflexible stupid adult “rules.”  But I was tossed and told to leave the field. 

Well worth the sacrifice - even though we lost the game.  At least all of my kids got to play.


Twitter Follow


NEWSMAX HEADLINES


Hof.big selloutski billboard


No comments:

Post a Comment