Tuesday, September 13, 2016

ALASKA - SUPPORT JOE MILLER AND RID ALASKA OF A RINO IN THE SENATE!

"Several Alaska GOP officials split to back Libertarian Miller" 
Alaska Dispatch9/13/2016

Patriot,

Americans are sick and tired of business-as-usual in Washington. 

They’re fed up with political correctness.  And they’ve had enough of being lied to over and over again by politicians – in BOTH political parties.  


As a result – there’s an anti-establishment firestorm sweeping across the nation.

And you and I are on the frontlines of the fight in our insurgent campaign against long-time establishment lackey Lisa Murkowski.

In fact, just a few hours ago the Alaska Dispatch reported that several GOP officials were splitting with the Party to back our insurgent campaign.

Patriot, right now I need you to throw some gas on this fire by chipping in a generous contribution to my campaign.

There’s only 55 days until the November 8 General Election.

Early voting begins even sooner.

I’m running against an establishment insider with a multi-MILLION dollar war chest. 

But she can be defeated.  As you may remember, I defeated Lisa Murkowski back in 2010.

In 2010, you and I sparked a grassroots uprising by defeating Lisa Murkowski in the Republican Primary.  Since then, we've kept the fire burning.


And now, with the political winds blowing in our direction, I’m confident 2016 is our year to KICK OUT THE ESTABLISHMENT and take care of business in Washington.
 

Won’t you please chip in a contribution to help throw some gas on the anti-establishment wildfire and defeat Lisa Murkowski on November 8?

Patriot, this is our opportunity to kick the establishment to the curb.

Right now I’m reaching out and asking my closest friends and supporters for their most generous support.

Some folks have contributed $2,700 ($5,400 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law. 

If you’re blessed enough to be able to contribute the maximum amount, I believe this is an investment worth making.

Of course, I understand times are tough and not everyone can afford the maximum amount.

For some, $500, $250 or $100 is all they can do right now.

And I also know that for others, $35, $25 and $15 is a sacrifice.
 

But let me assure you, no matter the amount you can afford to give today, I consider every contribution a sacred trust -- and I promise to be a good steward with your investment

Patriot,  I can’t thank you enough for the support you’ve given me and my family in the past.

I hope and pray you will continue to stand with me in the fight to take on and defeat establishment insider Lisa Murkowski in November.
 

So please, help throw some gas on the fire by chipping in a contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35, $25 – any amount you can afford – to our grassroots campaign to replace Lisa Murkowski today.

Thank you in advance for standing with me in this fight.

Together, you and I will defeat Lisa Murkowski in November.



For liberty,

Joe Miller
Alaska’s Conservative Candidate
United States Senate
 


No comments:

Post a Comment