Monday, September 26, 2016

ALASKA - JOE MILLER FOR U.S. SENATE - REPLACE A RINO WITH A MAN OF HONOR

Conservatives,

I’m overwhelmed and humbled at the outpouring of support for my campaign since I entered the race.

Thousands of grassroots patriots like you have already joined our campaign to defeat liberal Lisa Murkowski in November.

But these next five days before the September 30 FEC deadline are make-or-break for my campaign.

  I must admit -- I’m excited and a bit apprehensive at the same time.


I’m excited to know that there are so many others out there who care as much as you and I do about the future of our state and country.

But I’m apprehensive about the upcoming September 30 FEC deadline -- and the possibility of coming up short and turning in a weak report that the attack dogs in the media will surely seize upon.

Can I count on you to pledge your support by making a generous contribution to my “United for Liberty” Money Bomb to make sure I don’t come up short?


Thank you for standing with me during this critical hour.

For liberty,

Joe Miller
United States Senate
Alaska’s Liberty Candidate

 

No comments:

Post a Comment