Thursday, July 7, 2016

WHY TRUMP?

Submitted by: Royce Latham

WHAT ARE MY CHOICES (but we must vote...)
The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!
Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirrors mine on all fronts?  NOPE
 
Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it?  NOPE
 
Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely Pure?  NOPE
 
Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better?  NOPE
 
Is there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better?  NOPE
 
Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win;
because he is NOT Perfect?  NOPE 
 
Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with the Jerk that sleeps in my White House?  NOPE
 
Do I like the "fundamental changes" that same Jerk has brought about in MY America?  NOPE
 
OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment