Friday, July 29, 2016

SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP - STOP HIS FRAUDULENT OPPONENT!

Real quick, Conservative and Patriotic Americans.

Hillary is crooked. And she is a liar.

I saw her speech.

I believe the American people have had enough. I am more fed up than ever with Crooked Hillary and her corrupt friends in DC.

More than ever, I will campaign harder and make sure she loses badly in November.

So right now, I am putting up $1 million of my own money into our campaign.

And I am asking supporters like you to contribute your own donations, which I will match with my funds, dollar-for-dollar.

 
CONTRIBUTE $200 = $400 MATCHED
 
CONTRIBUTE $100 = $200 MATCHED
 
CONTRIBUTE $50 = $100 MATCHED
 
CONTRIBUTE $35 = $70 MATCHED
 
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

I can donate this money because I built a great business by being smart, by being a leader and I believe in this movement. That’s the opposite of Hillary. She has never created a single job in her life. And her campaign is bankrolled by the elites who have hollowed out our economy, opened up our borders, and weakened our country overseas.
 
*** The best way to deal with Crooked Hillary is to beat her. ***

So between now and July 31st, I will match all our supporters’ donations, up to $1 million. And all the money will help me and Mike Pence campaign hard against Crooked Hillary and surge above her in the polls.

So please donate as much as you can. I am matching it with my own money.

Let’s win!

Donald Trump

P.S. Crooked Hillary’s whole speech was a pack of lies. Help me spread the truth and expose her failures and corruption. I am putting up $1 million of my own money as a Matching Gift between now and July 31st. Make your donation right now and I will double it:
 
CONTRIBUTE $200 = $400 MATCHED

CONTRIBUTE $100 = $200 MATCHED

CONTRIBUTE $50 = $100 MATCHED

CONTRIBUTE $35 = $70 MATCHED

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

No comments:

Post a Comment