Wednesday, May 25, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE WILL MAKE CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 3 A FANTASTIC REPRESENTATIVE

Dear Friends,
Early voting starts this Saturday, May 28th. These next 3 days are critical to get our message out. For those of you who live and vote in Congressional District 3, I ask you to bring just one person with you to vote and encourage them to vote for me. That is all it will take for me to get to Washington D.C. to fight for you. You can tell your friend, family member or neighbor that I am the only proven conservative choice in this district. When I first ran for office I said I wouldn’t raise taxes and I stayed true to my word, which lead to me being named, “The Taxpayers’ Best Friend” by NPRI. I am the ONLY candidate in this race who voted against the largest tax increase in our state’s history.


I also received a conservative ranking of 92% from NPRI and a 94% rating from ACU. I worked with other legislators in Carson City to pass education savings accounts to provide school choice to our families and students in Nevada. I’ve been endorsed by Gun Owners of America and received an A+ rating from the NRA. I am passionate, I am a fighter, and I will not give up or back down. I want to keep fighting for our Nevadans, which is why I need your support and your help to get to Congress.

Now for the campaign updates.

There is so much my campaign has planned between now and Election Day, June 14th. Click the picutre below to view our TV Ad.
Click here to view all the Ads.
I have had meet and greets throughout the entire district. I am asking the people in Nevada for their vote, which is why it has been so important to me to offer everyone an opportunity to meet me. In the next week there are two more meet and greets planned, I hope to see all of you at one.
Boulder City Pasta Party:
Date: Tonight Wednesday May 25, 2016
Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
Address: Elaine K. Smith Center
700 Wyoming St.
Boulder City, NV 89005
Cost: Free

Sandy Valley Pasta Party: 
Date: Tuesday May 31st
Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm 
Address: Sandy Valley Senior Center
690 W. Quartz Ave 
Sandy Valley, NV 89019
Cost: Free    
If you cannot make it to one of our meet and greets or if you do not live in my district please support me by donating to my campaign. Please go to www.FioreforCongress.com and donate $20, $50, $100, $250, $500. 
Your support means the world to me.
In love and liberty,
Michele Fiore





























No comments:

Post a Comment