Tuesday, May 17, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE FOR CD 3 DINNER EVENT

Dear Friends,
It is now only 11 days until early voting begins. Early voting starts May 28th. In these last 11 days I need to reach out to as many voters as possible. I'm inviting everyone to attend one of my next two pasta party, meet and greets. Bring your family, friends or neighbors with you and let’s have dinner together. I am asking for your vote so come and meet me. If you cannot make it please help spread the word to people you may know.
Laughlin Pasta Party: 
Date: Thursday May 19, 2016 
Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm 
Address: 1510 Bruce Woodbury Dr. 
Laughlin, NV 89029
Cost: Free    


Boulder City Pasta Party:
Date: Wednesday May 25, 2016
Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
Address: Elaine K. Smith Center
700 Wyoming St.
Boulder City, NV 89005
Cost: Free
 
A few weeks ago I was endorsed by Gun Owners of America, I cannot express enough gratitude to the entire organization for their support of my campaign.
Below is a message from Larry Pratt Executive Director Emeritus for Gun Owners of America endorsing me.
Tomorrow is our first Congressional Debate in May, all of the candidates will be at the Republican Women of Las Vegas luncheon at Maggiano's. If you would like to attend please RSVP by tonight. I hope to see you there!
Another piece of exciting news, I now have a youtube channel! Please subscribe to stay updated on the campaign.

I know I have asked a lot from my dedicated supporters but I have one more favor to ask. When you go to vote just encourage one person to come with you and vote for me. That is all it will take to ensure I win in June.

In love and Liberty, 
 
Michele Fiore
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment