Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE, CANDIDATE FOR CD 3, GAINS ENDORSEMENT!

Dear Friends,
Early vote is only 25 days away! As always, I want to keep you informed on the campaign for Congress.
Last week I had two town hall meetings with all of the candidates for Congressional District 3. I would like to thank The Southern Hills Republican Women and The Sun City Conservative Club for inviting me to participate in their meetings.
I would also like to send out a big thank you to Gun Owners of America for their endorsement. I am honored to have received their endorsement and am humbled by their kind words.

Next week I’m having two events that are open to all of the constituents in Congress District 3. Since I am asking you for your support, I want us to have the opportunity to get to know one another.
Pasta Parties 
Date: Tuesday May 10, 2016
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
Location: 19 Contra Costa Place
           Henderson, NV 89052
Cost: Free


Date: Wednesday May 11, 2016
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
Location: 7610 Demona Dr.
                Las Vegas, NV 89121
                Gate Code: Key004724
Cost: Free

RSVP: Cassidy@FioreforCongress.com


I hope you can attend one of the events and I look forward to meeting all of you.
In Love and Liberty,
Michele Fiore



















No comments:

Post a Comment