Friday, May 13, 2016

JUDICIAL WATCH - MEDIA ADVISORY - HILLARY USED HER HOME PHONE (UNSECURED) TO CONDUCT SECRET BUSINESS!

** Media Advisory **
On Friday, May 13, 2016, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on “America's Newsroom” on the Fox News Channel regarding Judicial Watch’s release of 296 pages of new State Department documents, including a February 27, 2009, email in which the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton apologized to health care activist/physician Mark Hyman for failing to respond to a message because, “no blackberry contact permitted in my office.”
The new documents also contain a February 22, 2009, email exchange between Clinton and her then-Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, trying to communicate over a secure line after Clinton returned from a trip (evidently to Asia).  Unable to set up a secure communication, Clinton told Mills, “I called ops and they gave me your ‘secure’ cells… but only got a high-pitched whining sound.”  When Mills suggested that Clinton try the secure line again, the former secretary wrote back, “I give up.  Call me on my home #.”
Watch the interview here: Clinton Used Unsecure Home Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment