Sunday, May 22, 2016

CONSERVATIVE ARTICLES 05/22/2016

When 200 Marines Were Stranded, They Asked Trump for THIS – Why the Media Silence?
http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/trump-200-marines/   Wow! You won't believe this story!

BJ3: Unfortunately, there are people out there that know not how strong the Trump support is in the Latino community.
From: Frank P...
I finally told my Hispanic family that I’m voting for Donald Trump



From: Rob E.....Obama Affirmative Action Housing...
From: R.E...Re: Fw: forced upgrade to Windows 10 this morning upon Debbie
Hiya,...and now you know why my latest Windows machine is one Windows XP installed in 2003.  It's used only to run Windows-Only applications now.  All my primary and network machines were all migrated to Linux in early 2009, knowing full well the NSA releases starting with Windows 8 were going to become automatically upgraded and the system more leaky from that point on through the Windows Update process and the Service Pack upgrades.  They are now capable of running a virtual user session on your machine without you even being aware they are there.       NOT!!!!!   (no link)

From: charlite58.......
ITEM: I rec'd this important post from Sher Zieve, then clicked on the link and tried to copy the entire page for distributing to all of you. In the middle typing my Intro comments, my entire computer instantly shut down. A blue screen with white writing on it came up, telling me that an 'un-repairable ERROR' had occurred and that I would have to restart my computer - which I've just done. So, best that you open the page yourselves.  
'BIG BROTHER' is clearly watchingThis isn't the first time that 'they' have shut down my computer when I've been dealing with information that 'they' don't want to be distributed to the public.............I can't help but repeating what I've said many times over these past hideous 7 1/2 years: Something WICKED This Way Comes'.............and already CAME on 1-20-09. We're living in an increasingly naked tyranny, my friends. This enemy cabal learned the lessons of 'successful' Nazism very well: - Control the media, the military and the educational system from pre-K through college - - -  and you can conquer an entire nation. America is now under the new Fascism. Who and exactly WHAT is the Fail Safe antidote?
From: sherzieve......Sher WRITES: And he may just end up being the 12th Mahdi...aka Anti-Christ.......to which I add: - - if he is fully exposed and his situation - and Jarrett's - becomes too hot, watch for both of them seeking 'political asylum' in Tehran. Don't laugh. Such things have occurred many times in history when an overthrown, detested tyrant has been run out of his own country. In these two cases - B. Hussein (not his true name anyway) - and Valerie Jarrett - America isn't their country in the first place. Jarrett would return to her birth nation and Barry Soetoro would accompany her because he hasn't been able to function without her for at least 30 of his 52 years - or longer.................
From: blueislandbobsue.....Important.....Forced upgrade to Windows 10 this morning upon Debbie
Bob & e-mail Colleagues:
The same thing happened to me last night when I was about to close down our computer, but I turned off the computer when this large sign came on that I had X out of not 5 minutes before.  I was in my e-mail finishing an e-mail when it took me out of the e-mail and there was the sign in which I closed down immediately.  This morning when I turned on our computer the sign was still there blank, so I immediately closed down again and then when I turned on the computer about 5 minutes later, no sign appeared.  Yes, they have been trying to install Windows 10, for months in fact I cannot delete an icon that has been placed on our computer for the upgrade.  I will write our elected officials also, but I doubt it will help this situation. Thank you, Debbie, for the phone number and I will call microsoft.  I am passing on your info.  God Bless.  Suzanne
From: Savage...
Antonin Scalia scores one last victory... (New York Post) Congenitally offended campus lefties finally lost one: The law school.....http://nypost.com/2016/05/20/antonin-scalia-scores-one-last-victory/
From: blueislandbobsue.....Important....Fox host fired for revealing about the deaths of doctors and vaccines.....
Yes, the evil ones are proving once again their distorted and inhumane evilness.   Please pass this on and please act upon.  Possibly, if we all work together to reveal these truths, we can stop these evil individuals.  God Bless and Protect our America...From: "Kathy Hawkins"
Fox host fired for revealing about the deaths of doctors and vaccines  
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/05/fox-fires-host-over-vaccine-genocide-and-dead-doctors-3356206.html

From: charlite.....
Personally, I couldn't believe how sophomoric, unprofessionally insipid her manner AND the substance of her questions really were! For such extensive, aggressive PROMO ads leading up to her debut with Prime Time cable journalism, the 15 minute opening segment was as embarrassingly sub-standard as anything I've seen from a 'major' media personality! - - - like, What is your favorite book?............and........Has anyone ever hurt you emotionally?................What?..............WHAT??????? - For such a Wannabe Best in History TV star, this performance came off like an overly prepped ingenue doing a test tape video in hopes of landing a job on a local TV station.......in Peoria or Pottstown, PA................but it seems that this Epic FAIL was an ON AIR interview for a $25 million gig at CBS! - Go figure. 

Unbelievable: Ryan Said this About Flag Ban
http://gp.godfatherpolitics.com/ga/click/2-1377042-6-175891-373507-2714957-66d6a6312b-82040c68cf



No comments:

Post a Comment