Saturday, May 14, 2016

CHUCK MUTH'S NEWS & VIEWS 05/14/2016

MUTH’S TRUTHS

Anyone who follows me on Twitter will immediately recognize this tweet from whenever I have to fly…

“I hate the TSA. I hate the TSA. I hate the TSA. I hate the TSA.  I hate the TSA. I hate…”

Fortunately, the number of like-minded air travelers is growing exponentially - especially after that video of that ungodly long line of people waiting to be screened at the Chicago airport this week went viral.


Two things about the TSA everyone needs to remember…

1.)  It’s not about making air travel safer.  It’s about making people “feel” air travel is safer.

2.)  It’s a unionized government operation.  As such, things will only get WORSE, not better.

Unless…

Unless more airports get tired of this fuster-cluck and kick the TSA out in favor of contracting with PRIVATE airport screening companies, as Phoenix is reportedly now considering.

In the meantime, repeat after me…

“I hate the TSA. I hate the TSA. I hate the TSA. I hate the TSA.  I hate the TSA. I hate…”

Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief

P.S.  Our educational website identifying tax-hiking Nevada “RINOs” has been updated and now features individual pages for individual RINO’s.  Check it out…and if you have any additional information that might be of interest to voters on these guys, send it my way.


NewsMax rectangle ad



Freedom Fest

BREAKING NEWS!

We are pleased to announce that Senator Rand Paul is returning to FreedomFest on July 15 at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, to speak on his new book, "Taking a Stand: Moving Beyond Partisan Politics," to be followed by an autograph session.

Here is your chance to meet one of the most principled members of the US Senate. Senator Rand Paul has been one of the most libertarian legislators on Capitol Hill, supporting a balanced budget amendment, term limits, a flat income tax, and privacy reforms.  He is famous for his filibuster against the use of drones to spy on Americans. He is a man who keeps his word - even when it's difficult.


NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment