Tuesday, April 19, 2016

AMERICAN PATRIOT DAILY 04/19/2016 WHO WILL BE TRUMP'S RUNNING MATE?

Dear Patriot,
Ted Cruz has been quiet about his choices, but the media reports his campaign has begun to shift resources to the selection process.
But Donald Trump, on the other hand, name-checked three Republicans and the political world was buzzing.
It is no surprise that two of three Vice Presidential contenders control a large enough number of delegates to deliver Trump the nomination.
Click here to find out who Donald Trump is naming as his Vice Presidential Contenders.
Steve Thompson
Editor

2 comments:

  1. I really liked an article you wrote.

    Would you be OK if I shared one of your articles with the WriterBeat.com community? I can provide more information about Writer Beat or answer any question, but better than anything I can say in words, please take a look at the site.

    If yes, just give me an "OK": and I'll handle the rest (there is no fee).

    Autumn
    www.WriterBeat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn Cote: Republish anything you like...Our purpose is to air the truth...Pastor Lee

      Delete