Wednesday, March 16, 2016

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE - CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 3 CANDIDATE - MUST BE SUPPORTED!

Dear Friends, 

Rush Limbaugh always says: “The Left will tell you who they fear most by who they attack the hardest!”And you can be guaranteed I get attacked by them daily.

Now that I have officially entered the race for Congressional District 3 the attacks have ramped up even more, below is the most recent attack.
Attack email paid for and authorized by the Nevada State Democratic Party
These type of attacks tell me I am doing the right things. They attack me because they know I won't go along to get along, I won't give in when it comes to defending our Constitutional rights, and when I go to Washington DC I will represent you and not the establishment backed special interests.

So please take a minute to show the Left that you have my back by going to www.FioreforCongress.com and donating $25, $50, $100, or $250. Help me fight back against the upcoming attacks by special interest groups who don't want somebody who fights for her constituents as opposed to “their” agenda.


In Love and Liberty, 
Michele Fiore






















No comments:

Post a Comment