Monday, March 28, 2016

NEVADA CD3 CANDIDATE THANKS FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT - CONTINUED SUPPORT NEEDED

Dear Friends, 

Saturday was my first event for my campaign for U.S. Congress. It turned out better than I could have ever expected. I want to thank everyone who attended, donated and participated in our raffle for rifle. Chris H. was the lucky winner of the AKM I made.

A special thank you to Jim and Karen Fuller from Rifle Dynamics for helping me build the AKM, the Pro Gun Club for hosting us and Brian from Ammo Supply Warehouse for supplying the ammo for everyone to shoot.

The donations from the event will all go to the tough fight I have ahead of me for Congress. Every dollar goes to getting a true conservative to D.C.
If you are able to host a pasta party, meet and greet or would like to volunteer on the campaign, call me at 702-210-8460. I encourage you to get involved now before it is too late.
Please like my facebook page Assemblywoman Michele Fiore for Congress District 3 or follow me on twitter,  for information on future events.
Thank you all for your support.  In love and liberty, 
Michele Fiore






















No comments:

Post a Comment