Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WYOMING NEEDS LIZ CHENEY IN THE U.S. CONGRESS



  Conservatives,

Today President Obama affirmed his commitment to usher hardened terrorists determined to attack America onto U.S. soil. Instead of using every tool at his disposal to defend our nation and prevent further attacks, he is once again putting politics ahead of our security.



While he ignores growing threats to our nation, he continues to take steps that aid America's enemies. He has allowed al Qaeda and ISIS to grow and gather strength. He has provided the Iranians with a pathway to a nuclear weapon, lifting sanctions on their ballistic missile program and funneling US taxpayer dollars to the world's leading state sponsor of terror.

And if it weren't enough that he wants to close Guantanamo and release most of the terrorist prisoners, he wants to bring a good portion of them here to U.S. soil and spend hundreds of millions of your tax dollars to build them a new prison!

This is reckless. It is dangerous. It is unlawful. And it must be stopped! Can I count on you to stand with me?

stop

Obama's disastrous presidency and the damage he has done -- and can still do -- to America is the very reason I am running to represent Wyoming in the U.S. Congress. No state has been hurt more by his devastating policies. Now he wants to bring America's enemies onto U.S. soil.

For years I have been fighting to keep Americans free and safe and to keep our nation strong. And I will not stand idly by while President Obama and the liberal establishment weaken and endanger our nation any longer.

I need your support so I can take this fight to Congress and stop this recklessness in its tracks.

stop

I will not compromise when it comes to our freedom or our safety.

But I can't do this alone.

Join me in this fight today by supporting my campaign with a generous contribution of $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford.

I am not exaggerating when I say this fight is about life and death. So you can count on me to never give up, but having you in my corner will ensure our success. Please chip in with whatever you can.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Cheney for Congress
Liz Cheney

P.S. -- I can't stress enough how dangerous Obama's actions will be. That is why I am so determined to stop him! If you feel the same, please take action and help support my fight and my campaign with a contribution of whatever amount you can afford right now. Thanks again! - Liz


CONTRIBUTE NOW






No comments:

Post a Comment