Friday, January 1, 2016

NEVADA - SUPPORT MICHELE FIORE FOR CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 3

Dear Friends,
I hope as we reflect and celebrate our 2015 we go into 2016 with more vigor than ever. 2016 is a pivotal year, together we have a lot to win and gain.

I am never accused of being your typical politician. So I don’t like the moments when I have to act like one, however, political races cost money, and being that I am not the chosen candidate of the special interest good old boy network, we have to rely on each other and our grassroots for support. That's you and me! So as we kick off the New Year in my congressional campaign, can I please count on your help to allow me to keep advocating for you? Your help is critical for me to be able to continue to stand up for low taxes, limited government, and the Second Amendment.
There are two ways to help. You can start your year off by purchasing my Second Amendment calendar for yourself, your family and friends. 
Or simply click here  make a donation at www.FIOREFORCONGRESS.com
Either way you will be standing up to the special interests that want to buy their candidates way to Washington.
I hope I can count on your support.
I wish you and your family an amazing New Year!
In Love & Liberty,

Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment