Saturday, November 21, 2015

CALIFORNIA RESIDENT NEEDS HELP!

Submitted by: P McMillan


My Dear American Patriot Friends in Orange County...

One of our very Dear and Close friends ...Bill Tezak is in trouble and needs our help...

I am forwarding this email I have just received from him...where he is reaching out for my help ..

Because I am now living in Arizona..it is difficult for me to get out there to help him.. (but I will...if it sadly turns out...I would be the only one there)..for the short time frame of 2 hours (1pm to 3pm that he needs us to be in force...for the purpose of showing solidarity and strength in numbers... at his home... 8549 Amazon River Circle, Fountain Valley, CA  92708 on  November 24, 2015...when the Sheriff comes out to VIOLATE Bill's Rights...

Every single one of you who know me...and who I am now reaching out to in this email...know without a doubt...that if this defacto CORPORATION TYRANNY was happening to ANY ONE OF YOU...(and it will eventually come knocking at all of our doors)....I would be doing all I can to help you...and to sound the alarm for YOU...

I am asking for as many of you...who live in Orange County as possible...to PLEASE help our Dear Friend Bill FIGHT BACK against the violation of his 4th as well as 9th Amendments of the Bill of Rights...protected under the Constitution for the United States of America...that are going to be tried to be inflicted upon him on this date and in these hours...I am asking you to please BE THERE IN MASS....and for those of you who do NOT live in California...Please forward this to your contacts who do and would be willing to help...

We have got to begin to wrap our heads around the very FACT that the so called  "WAR AGAINST TERROR" is really the "WAR AGAINST We the People" as each and every one of us were deemed ENEMY OF STATE back in 1933 by our VERY OWN so called elected officials!!!  (War Powers Act - 1933...Look it up)

I am asking that you please call Bill...(714) 292-3093... as soon as you receive this email...and assure him that you WILL be there to help show the much needed SUPPORT & SOLIDARITY he needs so desperately from us all...Those of you that can be there...Please bring your Still and Video Cameras in order to help "WITNESS" what transpires on the premises on that day...and for those of you that just ABSOLUTELY cannot be there...Please forward this "Help Request" to ALL of your American Patriot Groups and Contacts in Orange County and Surrounding Counties as well...PLEASE CONTACT ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT COULD SUPPORT THIS CAUSE BASED ON A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS VIOLATION AND CRIMINAL AND UNLAWFUL ACT.

If we cannot be there for our BLESSED REPUBLIC  and for one another when we are called upon...Then it is my personal opinion...THAT WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!

In this email...I have ATTACHED below...the text to THE 1933 WAR POWERS ACT ...Please...If you have not yet done so...READ IT...I also leave you all with this:

In November 1945 German Pastor Martin Niemöller visited the former Dachau concentration camp, where he had been imprisoned from 1941 to April 1945. His diary entry about that visit and some subsequent speeches he gave imply that that visit triggered the thought that became this famous quotation...

Martin Niemöller's
famous quotation:


I send my Deepest and Sincerest Thanks to ALL of you for STANDING UP to the plate and helping a fellow American Patriot Brother and Friend....
God Bless Every Single One of You....and God Bless America!
 
In Solidarity and Freedom..
Alicia, House of Lutz-Rolow
American Patriot
Guardian of the Republic 
My Life...My Fortune...My Sacred Honor
So Help Me God

NOTICE:  This private email message, and any attachment(s) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential information. To all public servants, including but not limited to Federal, State, or Local corporate government(s): I accept your oath of office as your firm and binding contract between you and me, one of the People, whereby you have promised to serve, protect, and defend me, guarantee all of my unalienable rights, and defend the Constitution for the united States of America. Any/all political, private, or public entities, International, Federal, State, or Local corporate government(s), private International Organization(s), Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s), informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party(ies) working in collusion by monitoring My (this email) email(s), and any other means of communication without My express written permission are barred from any review, use, disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of all My rights, without prejudice and without recourse to any of My rights. Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or reserved rights.

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:46 PM, Department Manager <department1@earthlink.net> wrote:


Alicia,

Today I found out that an illegal order was issued in an unlawful eviction action against me, after the Bank illegally sold my house and while I am in a Wrongful foreclosure action pending the purported new Owner while we are in a Federal Lawsuit, obtained an illegal order to commit a forcible entry of my property for an inspection and taking pictures in violation of my constitutional rights has been scheduled to take place on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 1pm to 3pm with the support of the Orange County Sheriff's department present to allow or conduct the forcible entry. 

I need HELP by having lots people as witnesses at my house at 8549 Amazon River Circle, Fountain Valley, CA  92708 on that day to take pictures and video and just a strong presence to deter an illegal act on that day and get the Sheriff to stand down.

PLEASE CONTACT ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT COULD SUPPORT THIS CAUSE BASED ON A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS VIOLATION AND CRIMINAL AND ILLEGAL ACT.

Bill Tezak

No comments:

Post a Comment