Sunday, October 18, 2015

MSM & RINOS GOING NUTS!

Submitted by: Donald Hank

Take a look at this. The MSM & RINO world must be going nuts.

Don Hank says. Yes, they are going nuts -- more nuts than they were to begin with:
Mothers of Neocon Russia haters are also reportedly worried. One elderly mom was quoted as saying:

"As a mother, I am deeply concerned about my son Cliffy. He is despondent and has threatened to throw himself out of my basement window if that "Kremlin stooge Trump" wins. I am just beside myself because I don't know what I will do with all the empty Twinky wrappers down there if he -- you know -- goes on to his reward."

http://www.inquisitr.com/2502832/donald-trump-polls-leads-increase-in-key-states-as-trump-solidifies-status-as-front-runner/

No comments:

Post a Comment