Monday, July 13, 2015

SUPPORT SHERIFF JOE ARPIAO - HE IS FIGHTING FOR AMERICA


Dear Conservatives,



"More than 100 immigrants whom the Obama administration released back into the community went on to be charged with subsequent killings, according to government data released Monday that raises more questions about whether immigration authorities are doing enough to detail illegal immigrants awaiting deportation."
- Washington Times,  June 15, 2015


The actual number is 122 That's how many murders were committed by illegal immigrants who were supposed to be deported, but never were.

This is an outrage and I hope you're as angry about it as I am. I have been warning the Attorney General, the Department of Homeland Security and the Solicitor General about this for years, but not once did they ever pay any attention to it.

How do I know? Because in my jails we see a 35% return rate for illegal immigrants that have previously been convicted of a crime. These criminals are turned over to ICE for deportation. But, THEY KEEP COMING BACK.

And it's not just murderers we're talking about here... Other crimes we have seen committed by these illegal aliens include kidnapping, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, armed robbery, child molestation, sexual abuse, drug smuggling and more.

The Department of Homeland Security admitted recently that over the last two years they released 66,000 convicted criminal aliens back into our communities. They released 66,000 convicted criminal aliens and never notified local law enforcement agencies!

Just how inept can an Administration be? Obama famously brags about his Executive Order authority and has certainly used it to excess. Why won't he simply issue an Executive Order that mandates any illegal immigrants suspected or convicted of a crime must be held in jail - or at the very least actually deported?

The short answer? This Administration is more concerned with "political correctness" and pandering to their base of voters. After all, that's what Amnesty is all about. By granting Amnesty to those who are illegally in this country means more votes for their liberal agenda.

Meanwhile, I've become the target of defeat because of my support for enforcing illegal immigration laws! This is nothing but pure politics.

But I won't surrender. And I won't quit. I don't care if it's the ACLU, liberal attorneys or these extreme open-border groups that want to see me gone. I've been the Sheriff for over 22 years and I took an oath to protect and defend both the Constitutions of the state of Arizona and the United States - and I will do just that for as long as I am in office.

My political opponents are right now organizing to defeat me in the next election. That's why I need your help today.

Will you stand me with me and support my campaign with a $500, $250, $100 or even $50 contribution? (A new Arizona law now allows individuals to give up to $6,250 but, of course, any amount you can give today is greatly appreciated.) I must have the resources to fight back and do the job I was elected to do. We must stand together and say, "Enough is enough!" and take our country back.

Many of my supporters have written requesting a signed photograph. If you contribute $100 or more to my re-election campaign today, I will send you a personally autographed photo.



Politics, special interests and the willful neglect of the Rule of Law CANNOT be allowed to destroy our nation.

The fight starts now. Please help me. I pledge to you that I will never stop fighting for what is right. Thank you so much for your much-needed support.

Sincerely,


-Sheriff Joe


P.S. Please don't delete this email. The stakes for the future of this country are too high to risk sitting by while Obama and the liberals in our government advance their agenda. I will never give up fighting to protect our country - and I hope you won't either. Please join me!

P.P.S. If you contribute $100 or more today, I'll send you a personally autographed photo. Your support for my efforts means a lot to me, but we are in this together. I hope to hear from you soon.


Donate to Sheriff Joe Arpaio

No comments:

Post a Comment