Monday, July 20, 2015

NEWSMAX OFFER - DONALD TRUMP'S BOOK 'TIME TO GET TOUGH'




Dear Newsmax Reader:

Donald Trump continues to lead the GOP polls.

And now the latest controversy with John McCain has raised the big question: What does Donald really believe and can he really win the presidency?

Well, love him or hate him . . . the answers are in a powerful best-seller by Donald Trump himself: "Time to Get Tough."

The media are ignoring this book, but decide for yourself and find out about our FREE offer – Go Here Now

Newsmax.com


3 comments:

  1. I consider myself a proud American first and a Republican second. Lately it seems that there has not been much to be proud of. I am part of the working middle class that still believes that America is a great place to live and raise a family but, if we continue on the current path we will certainly cause our own destruction. I like Trump so far. He says what he thinks. So what if he steps on some toes...you will never please everyone. I believe in all the amendments including the second. I also believe that a businessman needs to take this country by the reins and slow down the decline. After all our government is nothing more than a business, plain and simple. Main stream media has made too many decisions for us without giving us the truth so we can formulate our own opinions. It used to mean something to say "I am an American", but lately...not so much. I think Trump is the man to bring us back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked on link to get:
    NEWSMAX OFFER - DONALD TRUMP'S BOOK
    "'TIME TO GET TOUGH”

    - and instead I am sent to:
    "Dr. Carson’s powerful New York Times
    #1 bestseller "One Nation: What We Can
    All Do to Save America's Future."

    2nd week in a row - right after the newscast
    mentioning this offer of this book by
    THE DONALD.

    WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT ? ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only heard of this in your comment. I really do not know,,,

    ReplyDelete