Monday, June 29, 2015

SCOTT WALKER NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TODAY!

  Conservatives,

Deciding whether to seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States is not a decision I will make lightly. This is one of the most important decisions I will ever make and it will involve a lot of prayer, many heartfelt talks with my family, and honest meetings with my staff and key advisors.

And it will take you. If you want me to run, please let me know with a generous contribution of $10, $35, $50, $100, or even $250 today.

There is no doubt that the road to the White House will be tough. If I run, I will face many challenges but also many opportunities -- opportunities to talk to the American people about my vision for a better America.

I am this close to making a decision but I need to know I have your support.

When I first saw the fundraising numbers after our first email about our important June 30th fundraising deadline, all I could say was, "Wow."

I am humbled by -- and grateful for -- the support I am receiving from Republicans across the country, all urging me to run, run, run.

After winning three races in four years in a blue state, I am prepared for the challenge of running for president, but this is not a decision I take lightly. Although I have a few campaigns under my belt, a presidential campaign will be totally different than the others ... the stakes would be higher than ever and the attacks would be more vicious than anything we've seen before.

We are close to meeting our end-of-month goal but we're not there yet. Please chip in with $10, $35, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or even $2,016 right now and show me you are with me at this critical decision-making time.

Thanks for your support!

Scott Walker

Donate Now







Paid for by Scott Walker Inc. Testing the Waters
www.scottwalker.com


This email was sent by: Scott Walker Inc. Testing the Waters
P.O. Box 620590, Middleton, WI 53562

No comments:

Post a Comment