Monday, June 22, 2015

SCOTT WALKER - A MAN FOR THE JOB 06/22/2015

  Conservatives,

A lot of prayer and soul-searching is going into my wife Tonette's and my decision about running for President of the United States.

It's a fateful decision that will draw on my experience as Wisconsin's reform-minded conservative Governor and on my ability to bring those same results to the entire country.

If I'm going to do this, I'm going to need a groundswell of support from Americans across the country, so my question to you is this: Should I run for President?

If your answer is "YES," please do me the honor of being one of the first to support this exciting adventure by contributing $10, $35, $50, $100, $250, or more today.


Donate $10

Donate $35

Donate $50

Donate $100

Donate $250

Donate Another Amount

Just like you, I love America. And we know our country can be doing so much better than we are doing now.

Our economy should be growing stronger ... and it's not. Our citizens should feel safe ... and they don't. And in this dangerous world, our country should be respected by allies and adversaries ... and we are not.

Hillary Clinton is the self-appointed Democrat presidential nominee and unless the question is, "Who will grow government," she is not the answer.

We have been through political battles before. We took on the Big Government Labor Bosses and incurred their wrath. They threw everything they had at us, but we won three tough races in four years, including a recall election. With our victories has come the opportunity to govern. The results speak for themselves: Jobs are up. Taxes are down. Our budget is balanced. Confidence is soaring.

And President Obama keeps going out of his way to attack me, which tells me we must be doing something right!

It is clear what we have accomplished in Wisconsin can be replicated across the country. Big Government liberalism broke Washington. Limited government conservatism will fix it.

So as Tonette and I work our way to a decision about running for President, we turn to you. Knowing you are with us ... seeing that you are inspired to help ... will have a huge impact. The sooner you respond, the more impact you will have, so please stand with us with a contribution of $10 or $100 or even $1,000 today.

The maximum contribution is $2,700 and my hope is that one person receiving this message will be able to contribute that amount. But know that contributions of every size are most welcome, appreciated, and inspiring to Tonette and me.

We will be so grateful to have you by our side.

Governor Scott Walker

P.S. Hillary Clinton feels entitled to be President. I don't. She thinks power is her birthright. She is wrong. Power belongs in the hands of the people and the instant we return it to the people is the moment our country gets back on the right track. So I will ask you once more: Should I run for President of the United States? Let me know what you think by standing with me today.



Donate Now







Paid for by Scott Walker Inc. Testing the Waters
www.scottwalker.com


This email was sent by: Scott Walker Inc. Testing the Waters
P.O. Box 620590, Middleton, WI 53562

No comments:

Post a Comment