Thursday, June 11, 2015

RICK PERRY REQUESTS YOUR SUPPORT

Conservatives,
Last week marked the beginning of a journey that I believe will get our nation back on track. As I entered the hangar in Addison, Texas, and took the stage with a C-130 behind me, I was surrounded by people who share my unshakeable love for America and confidence that our nation’s greatness can be unleashed once again. I will work every day to earn your support and share my optimistic vision for the future of this country.

The road to the White House will demand the best of principled people, and Anita & I can assure you that we are fully committed to this effort. We’re giving it our all. We hope you’ll consider investing in our nation’s future by making a contribution of $5, $10, or whatever you can give today. You’ll be making a difference in our quest to get America back on track.

I'll be hitting the road in the coming weeks and months, and I hope you’ll follow us at RickPerry.org, so my team can keep you informed on our progress towards 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

God’s best,

Rick Perry

P.S. – Your help will make all the difference in our campaign, donate today!


No comments:

Post a Comment