Tuesday, June 2, 2015

BEN CARSON - NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!


Conservatives,

I am running for President of the United States, and I ask for your support.

If this great nation is to survive the challenges of the modern world, we need to heal, we need to be inspired, and we need to revive the exceptional spirit that built America.

Working with you and all of our fellow citizens, I want to lead that revival.

I am not a politician, nor am I politically correct.

But I believe my values, my life experience, and my willingness to speak the truth and seek solutions prepares me well to lead our nation toward more prosperity, security, and freedom for every American.

So I ask for your commitment, right now, to this campaign.


Never before have we been so closely connected to each other, but more divided as a country.

Our political class has failed us, and as a nation we must work to reestablish what Abraham Lincoln once called a government of, by and for the people.

While I know it won't be easy, I truly look forward to the journey ahead, and I hope that you will join me.

Thank you, and God Bless America.

Sincerely,
Ben Carson
Ben Carson  

Contribute 
Donate by Mail  
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Make a donation Show your support for Ben on social media
Carson America, Inc | 1800 Diagonal Rd Suite 140 |  Alexandria, VA 22314

No comments:

Post a Comment