Monday, May 18, 2015

END THE OBAMACARE FRAUD!

Conservatives,
I’m Senator David Vitter of Louisiana and it’s no secret that I haven’t been the most popular guy on Capitol Hill as I continue to fight with my colleagues to end our illegal Obamacare exemption.
Thankfully the support I’ve received from groups like American Commitment has been immense. I am incredibly grateful for their ability to rally troops to send letters to Congress on this issue. And of course, I am also personally grateful for you allowing me to take some of your time today Lee S.

Washington’s Obamacare exemption is a clear example of Washington elitism and fear of transparency, which is why I will continue investigating how Congress was designated as a small business in the first place to receive a special taxpayer-funded subsidy.
It’s great to see that over 65,000 letters have been sent so far and I hope you will share this issue with friends and family. I am counting on you and Americans from across the country to take action against this illegal exemption.
The Obamacare exemption for Congress is a slap in the face to the Americans suffering through the pains of Obamacare. And I hope you will help me hold Congress to a higher standard by abiding by this law like everyone else.
Thank you,
David Vitter
US Senator – LA
Want to support our work? We're working nonstop to protect economic freedom. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment