Sunday, April 19, 2015

RAND PAUL LEADING HILLARY IN KEY STATES - HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT


  Conservatives --

The Washington machine has bullied Americans for too long.

And nothing is more symbolic of an out-of-control Federal Government trampling our liberties than President Obama's nomination of Loretta Lynch to succeed Eric Holder as Attorney General.

You see, she defended President Obama's illegal Executive Amnesty as "reasonable."

I believe the Attorney General should defend the separation of powers, not make excuses for a President end-running Congress through executive temper tantrum.

Loretta Lynch even described the NSA's warrantless spying program as "necessary and constitutional."

She also refused to commit ruling out the Federal Government's authority to order a drone strike against American citizens on U.S. soil.

And during her time as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, she seized over $100 million from citizens through so-called "civil asset forfeiture."

President Obama thundered that the delay in voting on confirming Loretta Lynch is "embarrassing."

What I find embarrassing is the disrespect for the Constitution Loretta Lynch shows when she tries to justify President Obama's policies.

The Attorney General's loyalty should be to the Constitution, not to any President or the Washington machine.

I believe if our party sticks to our guns on defending the Bill of Rights, the Washington machine's days of attacking our liberties are coming to an end.

Recent polls that show me leading Hillary Clinton in key swing states prove that my message positions me as the Republican best-positioned to defeat her.



But one prominent member of our Party who is "seriously considering" entering this race believes Republicans should roll over and confirm Loretta Lynch because "the President deserves his team."

Haven't we had enough of the go-along-to-get-along madness in D.C.?

I'm in this race because I believe America deserves better than the same old candidates running on the same old policies that lead to the same old disastrous results.

I want to end the NSA's illegal domestic spying.

I believe the President is not a king and can't impose amnesty through executive fiat.

And I believe the government can't seize your property before you are convicted of a crime.

  I'm prepared to take this message to all corners of America.

But this will be a long race that needs to be won one handshake, one voter, and one rally at a time.

So please chip in a contribution so my campaign has all the resources necessary to reach the voters in the key early states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada.

Thanks to your support, my campaign has hit the ground running and my first travels to the early states saw enthusiastic crowds ready to join the movement to defeat the Washington machine and take our country back.

I hope I can count on you to join them.

Chip in $10 immediately >>
Chip in $25 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or donate another amount >>

In Liberty,

Rand Paul
Paid for by Rand Paul for President

No comments:

Post a Comment