Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I CARRY A GUN AND SO SHOULD ALL TRUE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS

Submitted by: Edward Moore


> · The quintessential reason why
> Grandpa carries a gun.

>
> · Please take time to read this and
> pay particular attention to "A Little Gun
> History" about half way down – staggering numbers!
>
> Why Carry a Gun?
>
> My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time
> in every man's life when he
> stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually
> it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin'.'

>
> I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to
> keep from being killed.
>
> I don't carry a gun to scare people; I carry a gun
> because sometimes this World can be a scary place.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid; I carry a
> gun because there are real threats in the
> World.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun
> because I have lived long enough to see
> the evil in the World.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I
> carry a gun because I understand the limitations of
> government.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun
> so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating
> myself for failing to be prepared.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone;
> I carry a gun because I want to die
> at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere
> tomorrow afternoon.
>
>
> I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy; I carry a
> gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be
> a cowboy.
>
> I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry
> a gun because men know how to take care of
> themselves and the ones they love.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a
> gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am
> inadequate.
>
> I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun
> because I love life and the people who
> make it meaningful to me.
>
> Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens
> must protect themselves because police do not protect
> you from crime; they just investigate
> the crime after it happens and then
> call someone in to clean up the mess.
>
> Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die
> and too old to take an ass whoopin'!
>
> A LITTLE GUN
> HISTORY
>
> · PLEASE DON’T THINK FOR
> A MOMENT, THAT THIS COULDN’T HAPPEN
> IN OUR COUNTRY ALSO !!!!!!
>
> · In 1929, the Soviet Union
> established gun control:
>
> · From 1929 to 1953, about 20
> million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were
> rounded up and exterminated.
> -----------------------
> In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
>
> · From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million
> Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
> exterminated.
> -----------------------
> Germany established gun control in 1938:
>
> From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13
> million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were
> rounded up and exterminated.
> -----------------------
> China established gun control in 1935: From 1948 to
>
>
> · 1952, 20 million political
> dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
> exterminated.
> -----------------------
> Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
>
> · From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan
> Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
> exterminated.
> -----------------------
> Uganda established gun control in 1970:
>
> · From 1971 to 1979, 300,000
> Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
> exterminated.
> -----------------------
> Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
>
> · From 1975 to 1977, one million
> educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded
> up and exterminated.
> -----------------------
> 56 million defenseless
> people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century
> because of gun control.
> -----------------------
> You won't see this
> data on the US evening news, or hear politicians
> disseminating this information.
>
> · Guns in the hands of honest
> citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws
> adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
>
> With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are
> 'subjects'.
>
> During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America
> because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
>
> · Gun owners in the USA are the
> largest armed forces in the World!
>
> · If you value your freedom, please
> spread this anti- gun control message to all of your
> friends.
>
> · The purpose of fighting is to
> win. There is no possible victory in defense.
>
> · The sword is more important than
> the shield and skill is more important than
> either.
>
> · SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN
> TO EVERY
>
> HOUSEHOLD!
> SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT
> IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.
>
> · SWITZERLAND HAS THE
> LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN
> THE WORLD!!!
>
> · IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T
> LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS
> IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY
> TARGET.
>
> ·
> I'm a firm believer in the
> 2nd Amendment! If you are too, please forward this. If
> you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history;
> not the BS that's being shown on TV, sanctioned by our
> illustrious delusional leaders in
> Washington.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment