Sunday, November 2, 2014

SITTING AT A SIGNAL LIGHT

Submitted by: Kathy Hawkins

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business and?
patiently waiting for it to turn green, even though there was no on-coming
traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American
slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their
car, and a " Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, was stopped?
next to me.



Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah!" and took off
before the light changed.
?

Out of nowhere, an 18-wheeler came speeding? through the intersection and


ran directly over their car, crushing it? completely and killing everyone
in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,


"Man....that? could have been me!"


So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment