Wednesday, October 1, 2014

NEVADA - ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FOIRE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

Friends,
Big things are happening on our campaign, and I need your help to get the word out. Because of the Special Session, we’re way behind on our fundraising to get us to Election Day. Nevada law requires legislators observe a fundraising blackout for 15 days following the end of the Special Session, which doesn’t apply to our opponent.
We have a couple of big events coming up that I’m really excited about. Invitations are in the mail for our October pasta dinner at my home, as well as a movie night with my first feature film, Siren. There has been a lot of buzz about this movie, so we’re inviting you to this special showing.

Click here to watch what people said about Siren from the Sundance Film Festival.



Click here to watch the movie trailer without the interviews.
It takes a lot of resources to get these fliers to our neighbors so they have an opportunity to meet me one-on-one before the election. We need your help to keep printing the cards we deliver on the doorstep and the mail that reminds our neighbors to vote on Election Day. Every penny we raise helps us get the word out. Please click here if you can donate to help us win this race.
I’m excited for all of the great things that are happening. Please watch the mail for your invitation to one of our upcoming events, and I look forward to seeing you soon!
All my love,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment