Tuesday, October 14, 2014

NEVADA - ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE GAINS GOV SANDOVAL ENDORSEMENT

Friends, 
I'm proud to announce I have received the endorsement of Governor Brian Sandoval. 
"Michele Fiore is a fighter for her constituents who gets things done in Carson City. I can always count on Michele to be a passionate advocate for her district who will make the tough votes for our future generations instead of her next election. I hope you will join me in supporting Michele Fiore for Assembly District 4." -Brian Sandoval

I look forward to continuing to work with Governor Sandoval and all of my peers in Carson City next year.

Don't forget, our next constituent pasta dinner (and last before the election) is tonight and tomorrow. There's still time to RSVP and let me know you're attending. Please send an email to  Michele@VoteFiore.com or call us at (702) 210-8460.
Pasta Dinner
Tuesday, October 14th and 
Wednesday, October 15th
5:30pm to 7:30pm 
9085 W Rosada Way in Las Vegas
Also, don't forget to RSVP for our movie nights next week, October 22nd and 23rd .
You’ve heard the buzz. You’ve seen the photos. Now you can see my first feature film, Siren. 

I’m thrilled to be showing this movie in Assembly District 4 at the Northwest Career & Technical Academy at 8200 W. Tropical Parkway in Las Vegas. Please plan to arrive at 6:00pm with the movie beginning promptly at 6:30pm so we’re out of the theater on time. I’m sure we’ll have a full house, and I want to make sure everyone has a seat, so please RSVP to us at Michele@VoteFiore.com or call us at (702) 210-8460 and let us know what day you would prefer. 

This is a family-friendly event. Click here to view the trailer and the feedback we received at the Sundance Film Festival.
Or click here to watch the trailer without the interviews. 

Finally, don't forget early voting starts this Saturday. Click here to find a list of polling places. Voting is how we make sure our voices are heard in government, so please mark your calendar so you don't forget. 

All my love,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment