Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE INVITATION

Friends, 

I’m so excited for all of the great things that are happening this month, including our two movie nights. We're already receiving incredible feedback and lots of RSVPs. 

While we do have our upcoming Halloween Party Fundraiser (details below), our pasta dinners or movie nights are my treat to you. I want to be sure to connect with you before Election Day.  

We have a lot going on this month, so mark your calendars so you don’t miss a thing!

October 14th and 15th 
Pasta Dinner
Join us for our final pasta dinners before the election. Tuesday, October 14th and Wednesday, October 15th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at my home: 9085 W Rosada Way in Las Vegas.

I love our pasta dinners at my home and all of the great conversation. I really do view you all as part of my extended family and want you to join me at my dinner table for a wonderful meal. I do ask that you RSVP so that we don’t run out of pasta. Please send us an email to Michele@VoteFiore.com or call us at (702) 210-8460 and let us know what day we can expect you.

October 21st 
Halloween Costume Party Fundraiser
I love dressing up for Halloween, so I couldn’t say no when Jeff & Priscilla Campbell suggested a Halloween Costume Party Fundraiser. Costumes are encouraged and all contributions are greatly appreciated. I haven't decided on my costume yet, maybe a princess or maybe Santa Clause!

Let’s have a great time raising the funds we need to finish this campaign!

October 22nd and 23rd
Movie Night
You’ve heard the buzz. You’ve seen the photos. Now you can see my first feature film, Siren. 

I’m thrilled to be showing this movie in Assembly District 4 at the Northwest Career & Technical Academy at 8200 W. Tropical Parkway in Las Vegas. Please plan to arrive at 6:00pm with the movie beginning promptly at 6:30pm so we’re out of the theater on time. I’m sure we’ll have a full house, and I want to make sure everyone has a seat, so please RSVP to us at Michele@VoteFiore.com or call us at (702) 210-8460 and let us know what day you would prefer. 

I'd also like to thank Jon Ralston for the plug on Ralston Reports last week.

This is a family-friendly event. Click here to view the trailer and the feedback we received at the Sundance Film Festival.
Or click here to watch the trailer without the interviews. 

We have a great month ahead of us. Please RSVP for one (or all) of our great events. I can’t wait to see you there!

All my love,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment