Monday, September 15, 2014

EAGLE RISING 09/15/2014


david haines

ISIS Beheads Another Innocent Captive

jay carney

Obama Spokesman Admits “It’s not going to be a Good Year for Democrats”

violent

Top Ten Quran Verses for Understanding ISIS



More Articles
  • Federal Judge Envisions ‘Rape License’ for ‘Right to Rape’ Judge Richard Posner, a federal judge with the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, recently become a hero to the pro-”gay marriage” left when, by way of a “legal analysis” free from the troublesome constraints of […]
  • One Woman's Story of Fleeing Islam Spotlight on Nonie Darwish: Engaging With Patriots in the San Fernando Valley “The magnitude of this event [9/11] turned the world into a scary place. And perhaps the scariest part of all was that these […]
  • Save our Culture! Vote Republican! I was driving this morning, listening to my local country music station.  I was tortured with 45 minutes of non-stop partying, drinking, and sleeping with people.  In one song, the country music singer even rapped! […]
  • If I Were Barack Obama If I Were Barack Obama   If Fred Astaire were Gene Kelly he would be stubby, Clumsy, athletically awkward.   If I were Barack Obama I would be telling lies for the fun Of it, […]
  • Barack Obama - the Islamic Scholar Obama wanted to get a couple things “perfectly clear,” in his atypically short speech on the eve of September 11. The main thing he seemed intent on communicating to us is; 1) ISIS is not […]
  • Wife-Beating Video of Ray Rice OK but Not Pictures of Aborted Babies I was listening to Rush Limbaugh this afternoon when I heard a caller make an excellent point. He wondered why it was OK and necessary to show Baltimore Ravens player Ray Rice punching his wife […]

No comments:

Post a Comment