Monday, September 22, 2014

AN AD YOU WILL NOT SOON FORGET!

Submitted by: Robert Hall

Must See: Great Ad--This should be shared! ~Bob
In 2008, I fell in love. His online profile made him seem so perfect. Smart, handsome, charming, articulate – all the right values. I trusted him. But by 2012, our relationship was in trouble. But I stuck with him, because he promised he would be better. He's great at promises. He told me we would be safe. Have you looked at the news? He's in my e-mails, and text messages, spying on me, but ignoring real threats. He said we'd finally get on our feet financially. I'll never pay down what he spent. He thinks the only thing I care about is free birth control. But he won't even let me keep my own doctor. I know I'm stuck with Barack for two more years. I get that. But I'm not stuck with his friends. I'm looking for someone who gets that this isn't about him. It's about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment