Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CALIFORNIA - TED GAINES FOR INSURANCE COMMISSIONER

Friends -

I don't know if you saw the recent news - a poll in California found that 56 percent of the state's voters APPROVE of Obamacare. The results of this poll shocked me, especially given the fact that voters nationwide overwhelmingly disapprove of Obamacare.

How about you - do you approve of a government takeover of our healthcare system? Do you approve of the fact that more than 900,000 Californians had their insurance plans cancelled this year because of ObamaCare's failures?

If not, please join me to STOP this monstrosity. Follow this link to make your most generous contribution of $25 or more to my campaign to stop Obamacare.

You see, earlier this year I sued Obamacare in California. I filed suit to hold Covered California accountable in a court of law for its spending practices, lack of transparency, and to stop more than 10 million Californians from having their insurance plans cancelled when the employer mandate kicks in next year.



How has Covered California responded to the suit? By refusing to release internal documents and records that we have requested. What do they have to hide from the public?

I'm simply fed up. I may be in the minority, but I'm going to fight to protect the rights of all Californians by holding Covered California accountable in a court of law.

But I can't do it alone. I need your help, and that's why I'm writing you today.

Please follow this link to make your most generous contribution of $25 or more to my campaign to stop Obamacare.

If we stand together, our voices will be heard - first in court, and ultimately by the bureaucrats and politicians in Sacramento and Washington.

Thank you for your time and generous support.

Sincerely,
Senator Ted Gaines

P.S. How badly would you like to sue President Obama and hold him accountable for his disastrous healthcare mandate in California? Well, I'm doing the next best thing by taking his buddies at Covered California to court for wiping out the insurance coverage of nearly one million hard working taxpayers. So please follow this link to make your most generous contribution of $25 or more to my campaign against Obamacare. I'm counting on your immediate response as we need every dollar we can get to hold them accountable in court. Thanks - Ted


No comments:

Post a Comment