Friday, August 29, 2014

CALIFORNIA - RON NEHRING FOR LT GOVERNOR

Conservatives -

I recently returned from Israel on a solidarity mission. It was not my first such mission, and it won't be my last.

Through these trips I've learned one thing if nothing else: Barack Obama is a miserable failure ... at home and abroad.

For too long we've entrusted career politicians like Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Gavin Newsom with elected office.

Well, I'm not a career politician. But I am determined to put it all on the line to challenge the failed liberal status quo in California.



Please follow this link to make an immediate donation of $10 or as much as you can afford to support my campaign for conservative change.

Lee S Gliddon, from their government takeover of our healthcare at home to negotiating with terrorists abroad, Obama and his cronies are failing everywhere.

Our country is desperate for new leadership - and that's why I'm writing you today.

So please follow this link to make an immediate donation of $10 or as much as you can afford to support my campaign for conservative change.

Unless conservative patriots step up their contributions today, California will continue to struggle against failed policies of the past.

I'm counting on your immediate response.

Thanks,

Ron Nehring
Candidate for Lieutenant Governor of California

No comments:

Post a Comment