Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WRITE GOP SENATORS AND COMPLAIN LOUDLY! I DID!

Dear Conservative,

Thad Cochran's campaign used leftist tactics to steal the runoff election by soliciting illegal votes from liberal Democrats.

But I’m not going down without a fight. I have not given up on sending my conservative values to Washington. Please, stand with me as I fight this injustice until the very end.

Last month, true conservatives won a huge victory in Virginia when Dave Brat ousted establishment Republican Eric Cantor in one of the biggest upsets in political history. Conservatives in Virginia sent a clear message that Americans are tired of entrenched incumbents that bend to the will of President Obama.




Two weeks after Virginia’s primary, conservatives nationwide were robbed of a similar victory in Mississippi at the hands of well-funded liberal interest groups and even a Republican super PAC who used leftist tactics to drive Democrat voters illegally to vote in a Republican primary runoff.

But they overplayed their hand. We have evidence of voter fraud in Mississippi, and I am challenging the results of the election. Will you donate $50 to the Election Challenge Fund to help me protect the integrity of our elections?

The runoff election was a sham, plain and simple. Across the state, Democrats voted in the Republican primary to make sure that Thad Cochran could return to Washington to keep pushing for reckless spending.

We’ve already found thousands of irregularities in the voting process. According to Mississippi state law, Democrats who voted in the Democratic primary cannot vote in the Republican runoff, and that is exactly what happened.

But that’s not all.

RedState published an interview that “alleges that the Cochran campaign conspired with a Mississippi Reverend to buy the votes of African American voters, who happen to be democrats.”

This appears to be corruption at its worst. Political operatives have intentionally subverted our the integrity of our election process, and we absolutely must fight back.

We have a long fight ahead. I know exactly how long and frustrating court battles can be, but I believe that this will be worth it. There is too much at stake to back down from this fight.

The problem is that court cases are expensive, and we don’t currently have the resources to mount the legal challenge that this case deserves. Please, take a moment to contribute to the McDaniel Legal Fund to help me contest this corrupt election.

According to campaign laws, I am not allowed to use campaign funds to challenge the ruling of the election. That means that even if you contributed before, I cannot use that money as part of the legal challenge.

I’ve seen conservative from around the country come together because you believe in my conservative principles, and I’m counting on you again to help make sure that a fair election took place last week. Can you donate $50 to make sure that I can mount a legal challenge against last month's shameful election?

I pledge to you that my team and I will not rest until we make absolutely certain that we protect the integrity of the election process in Mississippi is guaranteed.

In liberty,
signature

Chris McDaniel
donate
Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment