Wednesday, June 11, 2014

TENNESSEE - SUPPORT KAREN BRACKEN FOR POLK COUNTY COMMISSIONER

Submitted by: Nancy Battle



Good day my friends,

I wanted to touch base with all of you that live in Polk County and have the the Zip codes in Polk County that I have listed below, which are:

37307
36323
38361
37362
37369

Karen's Contact information is below:


Karen Bracken
 
I want everyone to know that I am supporting Karen in every way I can. She is running a tough race with 3 Democrats running against her, she can use all the help she can get. The main thing is that Karen is more than qualified, anyone that knows her knows that Karen is devoted in helping her county, state and on the federal level, she fights all fronts, we need many more like her. Please, get out and vote for her but most of all help her in any way to get her elected, you need Karen Bracken.
 
God speed,
 
JS
 
John A. Smaldone
God and Country petition
865-980-3583: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment