Thursday, June 5, 2014

MISSISSIPPI - CONSERVATIVE CHRIS McDANIEL IS THE MAN FOR U.S. SENATE

Dear Conservatives,

Great news! We beat Thad Cochran Tuesday night! Sort of.

My name is Chris McDaniel. I'm a liberty-minded state senator from Mississippi and I'm currently in the middle of  a three-week run-off with Sen. Thad Cochran here in Mississippi. We actually got more votes than Sen. Cochran in the primary, but we fell just short of 50% so we are headed to a run-off June 24th.

Here's what this means: the establishment is coming after me with both barrels now. They spent millions smearing my name in the primary, and it's only going to get worse over the next three weeks. Their only shot at stopping us now is to completely trash me with vicious, negative personal ads.

They're desperate to save my opponent, because his record has gotten him in real trouble with the people of Mississippi. He has voted for bailouts, tax increases, and personal pay raises. He's voted to fund Obamacare, twice.


If you're the kind of conservative I think you are, then you know that we don't just need another Republican vote, we need conservatives like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee in the Senate. It's time to send reformers to Washington that will shake things up and slash government spending.

Sen. Cochran has been in the Senate for 35 years. His campaign is being funded by Washington lobbyists and insiders, and their pockets are very deep. I'm counting on conservatives like you to help me get across the finish line.

I'll be brutally honest with you: our campaign is almost out of money. We absolutely have to raise $50,000 from grassroots conservatives this week in order to fight back against the attack ads we're surely going to receive. Can you help us reach that goal?

We are so close - just hundreds of votes away - from defeating a 35-year incumbent and sending a serious message to Washington. Please don't quit now - will you chip in $50 or more to help us win this seat?

My campaign has all the momentum behind it. Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Sarah Palin, and others have endorsed my campaign. Now, I'm out looking for one more endorsement - yours. Will you chip in and help me win this race?

Conservatives like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee need help in the Senate, and I'm planning on doing just that. If you help me win this thing, I promise to join their fight to shrink the size and scope of government and repeal Obamacare once and for all.

I'll say it one more time - we can win this thing, but not by ourselves. I'm calling on constitutional conservatives from all around the country to stand up and be counted - please, chip in $50 or more today so that we will have the resources to compete these last three weeks.

Please, donate whatever you can today.

signature
Chris McDaniel
donate
Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment