Monday, June 9, 2014

ALT 06/09/2014

ALT Headlines Featured Stories for June 09, 2014

Victory: Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot Wins Lawsuit
Daisy Luther - Every flu season, many medical personnel, hospital staff, and educators are faced with a choice: get the flu shot or get fired. Most folks cave to the pressure, because in an economy like the current one...
Logic and illogic in education
Jon Rappoport - In two of my collections, The Matrix Revealed and Power Outside The Matrix, I include training in the art of logic and critical analysis. The basic fact is: students in schools are rarely taught how to follow ...
More Phantom Jobs Created All In The Wrong Places
Paul Craig Roberts - Last April I saw a report that 83% of May's college graduates did not have a job. I remarked that in my day most of us had 2 or 3 job or graduate school offers...
How Olive Oil Can Protect You From Air Pollution
by Dr. K.J. McLaughlin - I consume extra-virgin olive oil almost on a daily basis, because I understand the importance of including this valuable source of omega-9 fats in my diet. Olive oil has been widely researched and the findings have clearly ...
US Government Ties El Salvador Aid Package to Monsantos GMO Seeds
The President of the El Salvadoran Center for Appropriate Technologies (CESTA), Ricardo Navarro, has demanded that the U.S. Ambassador to El Salvador, Mari Carmen Aponte, stops pressurizing the Government of El Salvador to buy Monsanto ...

No comments:

Post a Comment