Saturday, May 10, 2014

ROBERT HALL - ESSAY: RACISM IN AMERICA

I have been working on this rather long essay since January, 2014. It probably needs more editing, but my time and energy level have been sharply limited by my current health challenges, so please excuse the typos. Feel free to comment on the blog.

I did not write it to convince you of my views, but to provide tools for people to think more deeply about these issues, which is why half of it is a suggested "further reading" list. ~Bob

Essay: Racism in America
Click on  the link
Robert A. Hall
Copyright © 2014 Robert A. Hall. Permission to forward, post or publish this essay with credit to the author and without changes is granted. I learned from my 2009 essay "I'm Tired," which ethics-free idiots changed to reflect their own views, but forwarded over my name, meaning I regularly get slammed for things I didn't say by other idiots who can't be bothered to read the actual essay posted on my blog. They also often attributed it to others like Bill Cosby of the actor Robert D. Hall. ~Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment