Monday, May 5, 2014

OHIO - UNSEAT ANOTHER RINO - ELECT J.D. WINTEREGG TO CD 8

Dear Patriot,
Speaker John Boehner recently said that it’s time for a course correction and I agree with him; that course correction should begin right here at home in the 8th congressional district of Ohio.
Hi, I’m J.D. Winteregg and I’m running against John Boehner to unseat him from Congress. I’m a firm believer in individuals living up to the promises they make to others. As a teacher, I try to instill in my students the importance of hard work and the necessity to fulfill your obligations and keep your promises. After all, character determines not just how far we will go in life, but it also demonstrates to people whether or not we can be trusted.
If you don’t think you can trust Congress and believe that we need a change in leadership, then I ask for your support to send Boehner packing for his new condo in Florida. Your $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or whatever you can afford will help me send Boehner home.

You saw that I just mentioned his new condo in Florida. Yeah, Boehner just bought a nearly $1 million home in Florida. Now, I don’t begrudge him for that. He’s a businessman as well as a congressman, so if he has the money that was earned through honorable means, then that’s fine. What I do begrudge him for is his failure to engage with those in the 8th congressional district who sent him to D.C. in the first place.
Time is of the essence with the primary tomorrow. If you feel the same, then please support my campaign to unseat Boehner with a donation of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, or whatever you can afford.
When was the last time Boehner held a town hall to listen to the concerns of his constituents? When was the last time he took a moment to meet face-to-face with those he represents? Even looking at his website, it says that during his ‘open door’ sessions, you get to meet with a member of his staff. He even put that part in bold letters so that you know not to expect him.
That, my friends, demonstrates so much about what’s wrong with too many people in Congress, John Boehner included. Rather than work as servant leaders, they seem to operate with a belief that they are a leader of servants. If you are tired of the elitist attitude that permeates Washington, D.C., then please help me change the climate by supporting my campaign to unseat John Boehner.

If we are to going to steer this country away from the tentacles of big government and back to its roots of liberty, freedom, and a constitutionally limited government, then we must have principled conservatives who will fight against the progressive agenda.
That is why John Boehner must be ousted from his seat in Congress and sent packing to his new home in Florida. I am ready, willing, and eager to answer the call to go to D.C. to stand against big government, not do as Boehner has done and stand aside while watching it happen. Strong conservatives in the House like Representatives Louie Gohmert, Trey Gowdy, and Tim Huelskamp need allies in Congress, not people in their own party who work against them.
Every dollar counts and, with the primary just a few days away, I need your financial support. Will you help?
John Boehner is not the leader that conservatives need. In fact, he truly is not a leader at all. What kind of Republican leader mocks conservatives, says he absolutely trusts Obama, and is ‘hell-bent’ on passing amnesty this year? Boehner has demonstrated that, at the end of the day, he is Obama’s lackey and, even worse, he is a laughingstock with Harry Reid even declaring what Boehner will and will not do. If anyone can trust John Boehner it is the left, because they know he doesn’t have the backbone to stand up to their bully tactics.
I do have the backbone to stand up to the leftist bullies. Unlike Boehner, I will be a true voice for the people of Ohio’s 8th congressional district. I will not forget where I came from or who I represent in D.C.
Yes, it is time for a course correction in the 8th. If you agree that we need real change and a course correction in the 8th, then I ask that you donate whatever you can. $5, $10, $25 or any amount that you can give will help me be a voice for all Americans who believe in liberty.
If you are tired of being lied to, of being taken for granted, then support my campaign so that I can defeat John Boehner in the primary on May 6th.





Thank you,
J.D. Winteregg

No comments:

Post a Comment